Rules and Regulations
- 1.Students have to be punctual to the school/college.
- 2. The students are not allowed to leave the premises during school/college timings.
- 3.Absenteeism will incur punishment. However leaves for genuine reasons if requested by parents will be accepted.
- 4.The College reserves right to withdraw admission of any student on following grounds:
- A. For indiscipline or misconduct.
- B. Failure to pay college dues.
- C. For not abiding by rules and regulations of the college.
- D. For being irregular to college.
- 5. Wearing valuable jewellery, watches etc., to college is not advisable. The college will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your belongings.
- 6. Carrying mobile phone or any communication device/electronic gadgets to the college is strictly prohibited. If any student is found carrying such devices, he/she will be punished. It may result in a short time suspension or cancellation of admission. The devices obtained will be seized permanently, and any concession in fee, if offered, will also be cancelled.
- 7. If any student is found in severe breach of rules and regulations his or her conduct unacceptable, her total concession will be cancelled and a final warning will be issued to that effect. In case the behavior is not mended and indiscipline repeated, his/her admission will be cancelled without any prior notice or warning.
- 8. Use of vehicles other than bicycle by students is strictly prohibited.
- 9. Results of the respective exams will be send to registered parent’s Mobile Number.
- 10. Parents should meet Principal whenever a meeting is called for, to discuss the students progress.
- 11. Parents can meet Subject Teachersto discuss students progress any day during college timings.
- 12. Parents only can meet Principal, regarding student progress or any serious issues.
- 13. Parents are not allowed to meet students during class hours.
- 14. General Holidays and Vacation Holidays will be announced and are at the discretion of the management.
- 15. Participation of students in Educational/Entertainment Trips will be compulsory.
- 16. Any kind of misbehavior will not be tolerated. Punishment will be to the extent of Rustication or Suspension.
- 17.Causing any infrastructural damage in the premises will carry a FINE.